Skip Navigation
Contact Us
Rhode Island New Hire Reporting Directory
(888) 870-6461 Ext. 200

Employer Resources

State of RI Office of Child Support Services, Department of Human Services
77 Dorrance St
Providence, RI 2903

RI Department of Labor and Training
Center General Complex
1511 Pontiac Avenue
Cranston, RI 2920
Phone: (401) 462-8000
Fax: (401) 462-8872

Federal Office of Child Support Enforcement
Administration for Children and Families
370 L'Enfant Promenade, S.W.
Washington, DC 20447

Child Support Lien Network

RI Electronic Income Withholding (e-IWO)
Brochure: RI e-IWO Flyer

Internal Revenue Service
Toll-free: (800) 829-1040

Comments: Contact the IRS for FEIN related questions, or to request W-4 or other federal tax forms.

Small Business Administration
Phone: (602) 640-2990

Comments: Offers information and assistance to small businesses.

United States Department of Labor
Toll-free: (866) 487-2365

Comments: Provides information pertaining to federal minimum wage, employee pay, and other labor related issues.

Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS)
Toll-free: (800) 870-3676 (forms)

Comments: Please use the above Web address to request the I-9 or other INS forms.

Social Security Administration
Toll-free: (800) 772-1213

Comments: Employers can verify whether an employee's social security number is valid by calling the above number, or by visiting this Web site:

PO Box 335 Holbrook, MA 02343 | Phone (888) 870-6461 Ext. 200 | Fax (888) 430-6907
© 2009-2018 Rhode Island New Hire Reporting Directory. Site design by Stellarware